Our Response to COVID-19: Your health and safety is our priority. We are offering you the option of virtual visits. For in person visits, all Patients will be screened for symptoms prior to their visit.
Now offering in person and virtual visits.
Call us at 949.364.4400 to schedule an appointment for a virtual or an in-person appointment.
Virtual visits/Telehealth: For the safety of you and your loved ones as well as our doctors and staff, we are offering patients virtual visits with our doctors.
For patients who need an in-person office visit: We are conducting pre-visit phone screening for history of fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, or loss of smell or taste.
- We ask that you come to your visit alone, unless a caregiver is needed.
- Please be on time, as we are limiting the number of people in the reception area.
- A face covering is required to enter the office.
- You will be greeted by our staff who also will be wearing a face covering and gloves.
- Your temperature will be checked before you see the doctor.
- The seats in the reception area and in the exam rooms are cleaned between patients. We take your safety and that of our staff very seriously. We are so happy to continue to serve you. Your pelvic health and wellness remains very important even during this time of COVID-19.
Dr. Wallace, Dr. Kanaly, Dr. Horton, Annelise Merriner, PA-C, and the Staff of Center for Pelvic Health and Wellness